A Strategic Investment in Your Career
Every year, local health department professionals gather at NACCHO Annual to share opportunities and challenges, learn how to adopt effective practices, engage with federal and state partners, and gain insights from public health experts.
In today’s economic climate, finding resources to participate in any professional development event can be a challenge. Validate the investment in your professional career and the future of public health by attending the largest gathering of local health department leaders in the United States. You’ll learn from colleagues’ professional experiences and return to your organization with new knowledge and a myriad of ideas to into practice.
What is NACCHO Annual?
- NACCHO Annual is the premier opportunity to connect with and learn from thought leaders in public health and peers from all over the country.
- NACCHO Annual is the largest gathering of local health department leaders and other public health professionals in the United States.
- NACCHO Annual offers hands-on experience and innovative solutions to the challenges that local health departments face.
- With an average of 1,300 attendees, NACCHO Annual is big enough to be powerful and small enough to be personal.
- NACCHO Annual is the best forum for learning about research breakthroughs and new technologies in local public health.
For local health department officials, directors, leaders, and staff
The NACCHO Annual conference offers strategies and tactics for community health program leaders, including emerging thinking on accountable care organizations, community health needs assessment, community benefit program practices, evidence-based practices, and the social determinants of health.
- The conference has the largest gathering of hospital-based community health managers and division heads.
- NACCHO Annual is the largest annual conference offering learning opportunities about community benefit, with participants from leading health organizations such as the American Heart Association, Catholic Health Association, the Veterans Health Administration, and many software and service firms supporting hospitals’ community benefit strategies, infrastructure, and reporting.
- NACCHO Annual offers educational opportunities on cutting-edge practices, emerging topics, and the latest research in public health and healthcare.
For other public health professionals
- Healthcare reform presents unparalleled opportunities to improve community health. NACCHO Annual will help you adapt to the evolving environment by sharing the successful strategies, tactics, and organizational capacities being adopted by fellow attendees.
- Attend the conference that takes a systems view of public health improvement, uniting strategies for community benefit and healthy communities.
Bring your whole team— why stop there when you can bring your whole team? Two or more team members can divide and conquer concurrent sessions and take advantage of discounted rates.