Thank you for your interest in volunteering during NACCHO Annual 2019, at the Hilton Bonnet Creek in Orlando, FL. Below is more information on the selection process and shift descriptions.
Volunteer Selection Process:
- May 15–June 20, 2019: Application Submission Open.
- June 25, 2019: Applicants will be notified via email whether or not they have been selected as a conference volunteer.
- July 3, 2019: Applicants will be reminded of their shifts via email.
Applications will be accepted through June 20, 2019. Once the schedule is fully staffed, names will be added to the conference volunteer wait list. We will notify potential volunteers by email regarding their status, so please check your spam filter settings.
Volunteers MUST register for the meeting and are responsible for seeing that their registration costs are paid. If you have questions in the meantime please contact email@example.com.
- Totebag Stuffer - You will be inserting materials into the conference bags that are provided to all conference attendees.
- Registration - Assist with the distribution of registration materials for the attendees.
- Session Monitor - You will be assigned a session of your choice to monitor. You must pick your choice here and you will not be able to change onsite. Check your session room to ensure that audio visual equipment is working properly. Set up the timer cards from your packet that Hannah will give you onsite. Complete the room moderator survey as the event ends. Remind attendees to complete their session survey.