- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport - ATL
- Airport Phone: 1-800-897-1910
- Hotel location: 12 miles from the airport
- Bus service, fee: 16.50 USD (one way)
- MARTA fee: 2.50 USD (one way)
- Estimated taxi fare: 32 USD (one way)
202 Courtland Street
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
The Metropolitan Transit Authority (MARTA) operates Atlanta’s local public transportation system. MARTA's Airport Station is the final stop on the South Line and is only 15 minutes from downtown.
The entrance to MARTA's Airport Station is located inside the west end of the airport's main terminal, just a few feet from the baggage claim areas. Board a northbound train and get off at the Peachtree Center Station. It will cost $2.50.
Taxis are located in the Red Bus aisle. There is a flat fee of $32 ($2 for each additional person) to/from the airport to the downtown business district. The ride is approximately 30 minutes depending on traffic.
Fares originating from a business and concluding at a business within the zone of downtown, Buckhead, and Midtown are an estimated $8 ($2 for each additional person).