NACCHO 360 First Time Attendee/New Member Breakfast1 available | $5,000 each
Recognized as sponsor of the First Time Attendee/New Member Breakfast on Wednesday, June 30. Attendees will play public health virtual trivia and hear from NACCHO Leadership. Attendees will then meet in small groups or pre-assigned breakout rooms for guided networking. Includes logo placement and opening remarks up to 5 minutes.NACCHO Small LHD Town Hall1 available | $5,000 each
Recognized as sponsor of the NACCHO 360 Small LHD Town Hall on Wednesday, June 30. Attendees will then meet in small groups or pre-assigned breakout rooms for guided networking. Includes logo placement and opening remarks up to 5 minutes.Private VIP Event2 available$10,000 each
A private, invitation-only event in the 360 virtual hospitality suite will present an opportunity to meet and greet NACCHO 360 VIPs and present a brief (15 minute) educational presentation.360 Conference Networking OpportunitiesMultiple available$5,000 each
Create a unique and memorable networking event that brings 360 Conference attendees and NACCHO Leadership together. Includes logo placement and opening remarks up to 5 minutes. Choose from:
- Live “Wake Up” Session: fill up your favorite coffee mug and get ready to learn and connect! Held each morning before sessions start, this is a chance for attendees to network, learn and connect over their morning coffee.
- Live “Wind Down” Session: kick back and relax at the end of the day and share a fun and educational activity with attendees.
- Live “Wellness” Session: Deeply engage with your target audiences while building stronger community bonds and promoting healthy lifestyles. Align your company with the 360 Conference’s virtual wellness session and connect with participants in a fun and innovative way. Sponsor can suggest the wellness session type (Yoga, Chair Aerobics, and Meditation…)
Benefits of these sponsorships include:
Sponsor Focus GroupUnlimited$2,500 each
- Brand awareness – Sponsor logo showcased in email communications and online.
- Sponsor logo on a banner during networking/wellness session.
Host your own focus group on the conference platform. You will receive your own room for a 60-minute slot. Focus groups cannot conflict with the General Sessions or Town Halls. NACCHO will send an invitation to registered attendees on the Sponsor’s behalf to invite attendees to your focus group. Use this time to speak with your target audience and hear what they have to say about current public health issues.Happy Hour3 available; up to 4 sponsors per happy hour$1,500 each
The Happy Hour is a great opportunity to celebrate and uplift your target audience’s hard work throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. This opportunity will allow four (4) sponsors to host breakout rooms during the happy hour that will allow them to engage directly with participants regarding their desired topics. Sponsors will have the opportunity to welcome all participants and provide remarks during the beginning session on the happy hour.
Benefits of this sponsorship include:
The prospectus is now available. Please submit questions about exhibits and sponsorships to Danielle Frisby, Exhibits and Sponsorships Manager, at DFrisby@sponsorshipboost.com or 301-200-4616 (ext. 105).
- Content exposure – Sponsor host branded breakout room centered on the desired topic during the session
- Brand awareness – One (1) pre-conference eblast with your session information