Browse by Topic: General | Registration | Payment | Refunds/Cancellations | Privacy
What is the official date of the conference?
The conference will take place July 19–July 22, 2022.
What time does the conference start?
Start times will be highlighted in the upcoming tentative schedule.
Where is the conference located?
The conference will take place virtually and in-person July 19–22, 2022, in Atlanta at the Hyatt Regency.
Is there a full conference agenda available?
The full interactive schedule will be available soon.
You may print invoices, receipts, and your event confirmation, and view other personalized NACCHO information and activities, by logging into your My NACCHO account. For assistance with accessing your My NACCHO account please use this link.
How do I register for the conference?
- Details on how to register and registration costs can be found on the registration page. You will need your myNACCHO login (your email address that you last registered with) and password.
How do I access my MyNACCHO account?
- To create or access your account, visit MyNACCHO. Once logged in, you may print invoices and your event confirmation, and view other personalized NACCHO information and activities. For assistance creating or accessing your account, view this guide.
What does a full registration include?
- The full conference registration fee includes admission to all regular conference sessions and the exhibit hall.
Can I change my mode of attendance?
- NACCHO is closely monitoring the frequently evolving impacts of COVID-19. As such, attendees have the option to change their mode of attendance after registering. Those who wish to change their in-person registration to virtual may do so at no extra charge before June 11. Any changes made to a registrant's mode of attendance, from June 11 to June 21, are subject to a $75 charge. Beginning June 22, no changes to mode of attendance will be permitted. To change your mode of attendance, email NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org or call 877-533-1320. Learn more about NACCHO 360's refund and cancellation policy.
Something in my registration (e.g., name, registration type, etc) is wrong. How do I change it?
How do I substitute someone else from my company?
Is there a justification letter I can send my supervisor?
- You can send substitutes at any time. You must email your request to NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org and provide the new attendee’s name, email, and job title. We will respond with a new confirmation.
- Yes. You can download the fillable justification letter here.
How do I submit verification to receive the student rate?
- All student registrations will be verified to ensure that registrants qualify for these special rates. Please submit a copy of your Student ID via fax (202-280-1043) or email (NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org).
Who do I contact about registration questions or problems?
- Please email the registration department at NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org or call at 877-533-1320 for all of your registration questions.
What payment types do you accept?
- Credit card: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted. If you are adding payment later via credit card, please fax in a credit card authorization form to 202-280-1043. Credit cards received via email will NOT be processed under any circumstances.
- Check: All check payments must be in US funds drawn on a US bank. Make checks payable to NACCHO. Please mail full payment and a copy of your online registration invoice to: 2022 NACCHO 360 Registration, NACCHO Lockbox Processing, PO Box 79197, Baltimore, MD 21279-0197
- Purchase Order: All registrants who would like to pay by purchase order must email a copy of the purchase order (inclusive of PO number and bill to address) to NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org. Please note that registrations completed with Purchase Orders will not be final and allowed access to NACCHO 360 until the purchase order is received by the Registration Manager, with a copy of the registration invoice. Please contact the registration department at 877-533-1320 or by email at NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org for more information.
I don’t have payment ready right now. Can I add payment later?
Yes. Select the “Bill Me Later” option on the payments page to be invoiced. You can pay by PO or by credit card later. If paying via credit card, please fax in a credit card authorization form to 202-280-1043. Credit cards received via email will NOT be processed under any circumstances.
I need a copy of an invoice/receipt. How do I get one?
An invoice/receipt is mailed with each conference registration confirmation. If you’ve added payment at a different time, you can get an invoice by logging in to your MyNACCHO account and clicking "My Transactions." You can also email NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org to obtain a copy.
What’s NACCHO’s tax ID number?
NACCHO’s federal tax ID is 52-1426663.
Where can I get a copy of your W-9?
Please follow this link to find our W-9 form.
Refunds are limited to conference fees paid.
- Refunds are limited to conference fees paid.
- To qualify for a full refund of registration fees paid, less a $75 administrative fee, a written cancellation must be received by the Registration Manager no later than 11:59 PM PST on June 10, 2022. Cancellations received from June 11, 2022 until 11:59 PM PST on June 21, 2022, will receive a 50% refund, less a $75 administrative fee. No refunds will be given starting June 22, 2022. Cancellation and refund requests should be sent via e-mail to NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org.
- Credit card payment/check payment must be received in full or completed PO with invoice reference by Friday, June 24, 2022. If we have not received payment in full by this date, you will be required to pay via credit card to receive access to the conference.
- Please contact the registration department at 877-533-1320 or by email at NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org for more information.
- Substitutions are permitted at any time and must be submitted in writing to NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org. Please include the original attendee's name and the substitute's full contact information.
For registration questions and information, please call 877-533-1320 or email the registration department at NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org