Browse by Topic: General | Registration | Payment | Refunds/Cancellations | Privacy
What is the official date and location of the conference?
The conference will take place July 7th – July 9th, 2020.
Where is the conference located?
The conference will take place at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel in Denver, Colorado. The address is 1550 Court Place, Denver, CO 80202. Visit the hotel information page to view room rates and reserve a room.
Is there a full conference agenda available?
The conference agenda will be available in early Spring 2020.
What are the exhibit hall hours?
Exhibitors can move into the exhibit hall on July 6th. The exhibit hall will be open on July 7th and 8th. Full exhibit hall hours and schedule will be added soon.
Are meals included with registration? What if I need a vegetarian meal or have a food allergy?
Yes, breakfast will be provided July 7th, 8th, and 9th, while lunch will be provided on July 7th and 8th. There is space on the registration form to enter in dietary requests. If you forgot to indicate your special request on the registration form, please email NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org so we can accommodate your needs.
How do I register for the conference?
Details on how to register and registration costs can be found here. You will need your myNACCHO login (your email address that you last registered with) and password.
How do I access my MyNACCHO account?
To create or access your account, visit MyNACCHO. Once logged in, you may print invoices and your event confirmation, and view other personalized NACCHO information and activities. For assistance creating or accessing your account, view this guide.
What does a full registration include?
The Full Conference registration fee includes admission to all regular conference sessions and the exhibit hall. This fee also includes three breakfasts, two lunches, breaks, and the Opening Reception in the exhibit hall.
What are the requirements for group registration?
Group registration is available when three or more individuals from the same organization are registering for the Full Conference Registration (discount not applicable for student, presenter, or single-day registration rates). Attendees must register using the group registration link to access the group registration discount.
I don’t know what demos or workshops I want to attend right now. Can I add them later?
Yes. View the instructions on how to log back into your account and add workshops and demos to existing records.
Can I register for more than one workshop or demo?
Yes, but workshop and demo selections cannot overlap. Times and dates are indicated on the registration form.
How long does it take to process my paper registration form?
Please expect 4-5 business days before receiving an emailed confirmation.
Something in my registration (e.g., name, registration type, etc.) is wrong. How do I change it?
Please email NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org, and we will fix it for you.
How do I substitute someone else from my company?
You must email your request to NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org and provide the new attendee’s name, email, and job title. We will respond with a new confirmation. You can send substitutes at any time.
How do I submit verification to receive the student rate?
All student registrations will be verified to ensure that registrants qualify for this special rate. Please submit a copy of your Student ID or proof of military status via fax (202-280-1043) or email (NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org).
Who do I contact about registration questions or problems?
Please email the registration department at NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org or call at (202) 796-2671 for all of your registration questions.
What payment types do you accept?
- Credit card: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- Check: All check payments must be in US funds drawn on a US bank. Make checks payable to NACCHO. Please mail full payment and a copy of your online registration invoice to: 2020 NACCHO 360 Registration, NACCHO Lockbox Processing, PO Box 79197, Baltimore, MD 21279-0197
- Purchase Order: All registrants who would like to pay by purchase order must send a copy of the purchase order (inclusive of PO number and bill to address) to: 2020 NACCHO 360 Registration, 1201 I Street, NW, Suite 400, Washington, DC 20005. Please note that registrations completed with Purchase Orders will not be final and allowed access to the 2020 Preparedness Summit until the purchase order is received by the Registration Manager, with a copy of the registration invoice.
I don’t have payment ready right now. Can I add payment later?
Yes. Select the “bill me later” option on the payments page to be invoiced. Please fax in a credit card authorization form to 202-280-1043. Credit cards received via email will NOT be processed under any circumstances. We must receive your credit card payment/check payment in full, or completed PO with invoice reference by Friday, June 12, 2020. If we have not received payment in full by this date, you will be required to bring payment onsite in order to pick up your badge.
I need a copy of an invoice/receipt. How do I get one?
An invoice/receipt is mailed with each conference registration confirmation. If you’ve added payment at a different time, you can get an invoice by logging in to your myNACCHO account and clicking “My Events” or “My Transactions.” You can also obtain a copy by sending an email to NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org.
What’s NACCHO’s tax ID number?
NACCHO’s federal tax ID is 52-1426663.
Where can I get a copy of your W-9?
Please follow this link to find our W-9 form.
Refunds are limited to conference fees paid, and do not include any travel, lodging, transportation, or other fees paid independently of conference registration. No-shows and on-site purchase are non-refundable.
- To qualify for a full refund of registration fees paid, less a $75 administrative fee, a written cancellation must be received by the Registration Manager no later than 11:59pm PST on June 19, 2020. Cancellations received from June 20 until 11:59pm PST on June 30, 2020, will receive a 50% refund, less a $75 administrative fee. No refunds will be given starting July 1, 2020. Cancellation and refund requests should be sent via e-mail to NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org. Note that additional registrations purchased onsite are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are permitted at any time (no fee required) and must be submitted in writing to NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org. Please include the original attendee's name and the substitute's full contact information (i.e., name, job title, organizational affiliation, and email address).
- Additional registrations purchased onsite are non-refundable.