Browse by Topic: General | Registration | Payment | Refunds/Cancellations | Privacy
What is the official date of the conference?
The conference will virtually take place June 29–July 1, 2021.
What time does the conference start?
Where is the conference located?
Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center, Detroit Michigan
Is there a full conference agenda available?
You may print invoices, receipts, and your event confirmation, and view other personalized NACCHO information and activities, by logging into your My NACCHO account. For assistance with accessing your My NACCHO account please use this link.
How do I register for the conference?
What payment types do you accept?
- Credit card: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted. If you are adding payment later via credit card, please fax in a credit card authorization form to 202-280-1043. Credit cards received via email will NOT be processed under any circumstances.
- Check: All check payments must be in US funds drawn on a US bank. Make checks payable to NACCHO. Please mail full payment and a copy of your online registration invoice to: 2020 NACCHO 360 Registration, NACCHO Lockbox Processing, PO Box 79197, Baltimore, MD 21279-0197
- Purchase Order: All registrants who would like to pay by purchase order must email a copy of the purchase order (inclusive of PO number and bill to address) to NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org. Please note that registrations completed with Purchase Orders will not be final and allowed access to NACCHO 360 until the purchase order is received by the Registration Manager, with a copy of the registration invoice. Please contact the registration department at (202) 796-2671 or by email at NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org for more information.
I don’t have payment ready right now. Can I add payment later?
Yes. Select the “Bill Me Later” option on the payments page to be invoiced. You can pay by PO or by credit card later. If paying via credit card, please fax in a credit card authorization form to 202-280-1043. Credit cards received via email will NOT be processed under any circumstances.
I need a copy of an invoice/receipt. How do I get one?
An invoice/receipt is mailed with each conference registration confirmation. If you’ve added payment at a different time, you can get an invoice by logging in to your MyNACCHO account and clicking “My Events” or "My Transactions." You can also email NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org to obtain a copy.
What’s NACCHO’s tax ID number?
NACCHO’s federal tax ID is 52-1426663.
Where can I get a copy of your W-9?
Please follow this link to find our W-9 form.
Refunds are limited to conference fees paid.
- Refunds are limited to conference fees paid.
- To qualify for a full refund of registration fees paid, less a $75 administrative fee, a written cancellation must be received by the Registration Manager no later than 11:59 PM PST on May 28, 2021. Cancellations received from May 29, 2021 until 11:59 PM PST on June 21, 2021, will receive a 50% refund, less a $75 administrative fee. No refunds will be given starting June 22, 2021. Cancellation and refund requests should be sent via e-mail to NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org.
- Credit card payment/check payment must be received in full or completed PO with invoice reference by Monday, June 21, 2021. If we have not received payment in full by this date, you will be required to pay via credit card to receive access to the conference.
- Please contact the registration department at (202) 796-2671 or by email at NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org for more information.
- Substitutions are permitted at any time and must be submitted in writing to NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org. Please include the original attendee's name and the substitute's full contact information.
- By registering for and attending NACCHO360, 2021 Detroit, MI, I agree to abide by and engage in certain health-and-safety-beneficial conduct while attending the event. This includes, but is not limited to, submitting to restrictions set in place during the event that may include daily temperature checks, wearing a mask at all times in indoor public areas and engaging in appropriate physical distancing. I further agree to forgo attending the in-person event in the event that I become ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.
- Additionally, by registering for and attending NACCHO360, 2021, I further acknowledge and understand that my voluntary attendance at any public event, business or institution may cause me to be exposed to another individual who is carrying or otherwise contagious with respect to COVID-19. I acknowledge and agree that NACCHO is not legally liable or responsible should I be exposed to an individual carrying or contagious with COVID-19 while at NACCHO360, 2021, and I further agree and hereby release NACCHO from any and all legal liability, responsibility, or other claim for damages should I be exposed to and/or contract COVID-19 while attending NACCHO360, 2021.
For registration questions and information, please call the conference department at 202-796-2671 or email the registration department at NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org